Disclosures & Policies
PLEASE READ THESE DISCLOSURES AND POLICIES SO YOU ARE FULLY INFORMED OF AVARTSYCOOKING.COM’S PRACTICES.
(1) CONTENT. The Blog provides content, EXCEPT FOR COMMENTS (Section (3), for general information purposes only. The content constitutes the opinions of the Blog and its author. The Blog author is not a medical professional nor certified expert in their field. You should never substitute information from this Blog for information obtained from a licensed professional. The information on the blog may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct or up-to-date. While we try to revise the blog on a regular basis, it may not reflect the most current legal developments. The opinions expressed at or through the blog are the opinions of the individual author.
(2) COPYRIGHT. The Content and Images published by the Blog is protected by copyright. All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Any unauthorized copying, reproduction, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting, or duplicating of any of the material is prohibited without express written permission from the Blog. You are not allowed to reproduce, sell, and modify any part of this Blog. You are welcome to link to this blog, and to discuss its contents in a respectful manner. When You quote or link to this Blog, please include the Blog’s name in your link. To obtain permission to copy portions of the Blog, please submit your request to email@example.com. Willful copyright infringement is a federal crime that carries penalties for first time offenders of up to five years in prison, a $250 000 fine, forfeiture and restitution (17 U.S.C & 506, 18 U.S.C & 2319).
(3) PROHIBITED ACTIONS. You are not authorized to (i) use this Blog to advertise for products of any kind and for other Blogs, (ii) to infringe the Copyright policy and Comment policy of this Blog, (iii) to attack this Blog using malicious software and/or use this Blog for data mining (iv) to commit any illegal actions while using the Blog, or against this Blog, (v) to restrict access to this Blog, (vi) to impede the normal functioning of this Blog and (vii) to menace the Author with, or cause physical or financial harm to, the Author of this Blog.
(4) NO GUARANTEE. The Blog and its Author make no guarantee regarding the validity of the content of the Blog. In addition, the Author does not guarantee that the Blog will be accessible at all times or during any down time (i) caused by outages to any public Internet backbones, networks or servers, (ii) caused by any failures of Your equipment, systems or local access services, (iii) for previously scheduled maintenance or (iv) relating to events beyond the Author’s control such as strikes, riots, fires, floods, explosions, war, terrorism, governmental action, labor conditions, natural and/or man-made disasters, or interruptions in Internet services to an area where the Author or Your servers are located. Although the Author will try to moderate comments quickly, the Author makes no guarantee to the Commenter that its comments or trackbacks will be displayed promptly, without modifications, or that they will be displayed at all, as all comments will be published to the discretion of the Author.
(7) NO WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS. The Author makes NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. This blog is provided “As Is,” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
(1) EDITORIAL POLICY. Editorial content is written by the Author based on personal experience and results. Editorial content is not influenced by advertisers, affiliates, or other individual unless otherwise noted. Any advertisements, advertorials, sponsored content, and the like will be clearly marked as advertising content and do not reflect the opinions of the Blog or its Author.
(2) RECIPE/REVIEW POLICY. Recipes and reviews are written based on the Author’s personal experience with said recipe and is not influenced by third parties (advertisers etc.). The Author understands there are various ways to cook different recipes; the manner in which they appear in the blog is Author’s way of making said recipe. Any modifications You choose to make are solely at your own discretion. Reviews are written to address different aspects of the product.
(3) COMMENT POLICY. The purpose of comments is to facilitate a relevant, on-topic dialogue between the Blog author, You, and other users of the Blog. Comments which do not add to the conversation or goes on an inappropriate tangent may be edited, moved, or deleted. Comments which include at least (1) one hyperlink will automatically require moderation and may delay in your comment from appearing on this blog. To promote the interest of fair play, no personal attacks are permitted in the Blog’s comments. Comments may not attack the author or other commenters. We reserve the right to delete those comments that are off-topic, “spammy” in nature, abusive, use excessive foul language, or include ad hominem attacks. The comments you leave should be constructive, helpful, or insightful. Violation of the Blog’s Comment Policy may result in limited or blocked access of the Blog. Once a comment is made public on the AvartsyCooking website, we will not remove it by request. As a user, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of their posting.
Date of last update: January 24, 2011.
To contact AvartsyCooking, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.