First Video!

March 5, 2012 | 8 Comments

So, please read this disclaimer before watching the video! I need to clear up a few things *clears throat*

Watch at your own discretion! :D

Rating: 8.8/10 (9 votes cast)
First Video!, 8.8 out of 10 based on 9 ratings

8 Responses to "First Video!"

1. myne Whitman says:

Your video has got me wanting peppersoup. LOL…

Your voice is cute :)

Hey Myne!

Make some already! Aww, thank you :)

2. *Clears throat*

So, this is what you sound like? *grinning mischeviously*

Well, I have just one question for you: Did you save any pepper soup for me? :D

Lol! You enh, omg. Yes o, that’s what I sound like, I mean hey, what can I say…

Seeing as I don’t really care for Pepper soup, I only had it twice since making it and put the rest in the freezer, lol. Make your way down to Chicago and you can have it! ;)

3. HoneyDame says:

Totally love the randomness of this video…lmao! You voice is very nice sha! It is like most foody people dey get nice voices o! Explains why mine sounds like frog croaking…..smh for mysef….

Ojukokoro for do me for this peppersoup. Thank God I had already made some Tilapia pepper soup before I saw this post….:D

Thank you! It really was a random video, random as random gets. Thank you, wow, I think my voice is normal sha, but who doesn’t love a compliment right? ;) I bet your voice doesn’t sound that bad, with a name like HoneyDame, girl, you better sound like refined honey!

Ha! Lucky you made the pepper soup already! Did you make it a similar way or was it different?

• HoneyDame says:

My way just a bit different with some ajamo-ajamo……I seasoned the fish (salt, adobe, bouillion, a little thyme) and put it in some water which I brought to boil. I added some spoonfuls of the premixed peppersoup stuff and put like 2 pinches of dried bitter leaf(different story entirely) After it boiled, I put 2 leaves of fresh basil leaves and a tablespoon of oil….and me I just turned off the heat when I felt the fish should have been done….

I’d be totally lying if I said I knew what ‘ajamo-ajamo’ is? What is it? Is it a slang name for something or am I totally off, lol? Oh wait, is that the salt, adobo etc?

Interesting that you add Thyme and Basil, I typically reserve Thyme for chicken dishes. What’s the story on the bitter leaf? You’ve made me curious now! I like your method, seems very simple and straight forward!